The Consultants Network for Education Computing and Technology (CNECT) Charter
First constituted January 2018.
A CNECT Member supports and promotes the use of education technology in schools, colleges and the wider community, to improve learning and the life chances of pupils, both directly, and through helping others.
This is because a CNECT Member knows the power of Computing and Ed Tech to transform learning and the importance of Tech throughout life.
Only members of CNECT are entitled to use its logo. Members have agreed to abide by the following quality standards to ensure that customers are assured of receiving the very best customer care when dealing with any member of the network. Every new CNECT member must be sponsored by an existing member of CNECT and will have at least two pieces of evidence showing customer satisfaction. These pieces of evidence will be suitable for sharing on the CNECT website.
We put our customers’ needs first
- We will listen to you and help you find solutions that meet your needs
- We will help you by providing or suggesting solutions that are convenient to you
We are there whenever you need help
- We aim to respond to your communications within 48 hours
- We will take personal responsibility when you need support from us
- We will call you back when we say we will
- We will aim to ensure that any issues are resolved to your satisfaction
We are fair and honest
- We will explain the features and pricing of the products/services we provide or recommend clearly and simply
All CNECT members agree to implement the customer quality standard as stated above.
In addition, members:
- Will respect the interests and reputation of fellow members
- When appropriate, will recommend other members to customers
- Will offer assistance and help to fellow members wherever possible
- Will ensure that opportunities for other members are maximised appropriately
- Will be responsible for ensuring that their business meets legal and other responsibilities including safeguarding, insurance and financial solvency
A CNECT member will have a publicly available process that enables any customer to successfully resolve a dispute. The CNECT network will support any member in developing this process.
Members are committed to the continuous professional development of themselves and the network, to ensure that CNECT members collectively and individually
- Stay up to date in a rapidly changing field of operations
- Have a deep understanding of the nature of Computing as an object of study
- Continually improve their understanding of how Ed Tech improves learning.